- An insight from Apple on the the real meaning of hiring top people
- What I wouldn’t do to welcome Windows 8 into the world… Hello Metro!
- The greatest trick Apple ever pulled was making you think it’s YOUR fault
- BCC is evil, and a cry for help to email makers
- The Fifth Point of Infinity (Or: Why Firefox Pisses me Off)
- Soluto is hiring for two amazing business positions, know anyone relevant?
- A birthday summary of the passing year
- Product Basics – Some Learn Your Product, Others Don’t (or: a Twitter #Fail story)
Category Archives: Product Management
As we (Soluto) move into the Mac world, it became clear to me that I, a proud PC guy, have to become a Mac user for a while in order to be able to get inside the heads of … Continue reading