- An insight from Apple on the the real meaning of hiring top people
- What I wouldn’t do to welcome Windows 8 into the world… Hello Metro!
- The greatest trick Apple ever pulled was making you think it’s YOUR fault
- BCC is evil, and a cry for help to email makers
- The Fifth Point of Infinity (Or: Why Firefox Pisses me Off)
- Soluto is hiring for two amazing business positions, know anyone relevant?
- A birthday summary of the passing year
- Product Basics – Some Learn Your Product, Others Don’t (or: a Twitter #Fail story)
Category Archives: Soluto
Yes, I would even dismember my beloved old Packard Bell Statesmen! (This is for a very cool project that’ll be exposed soon…) So… Hello Metro! To summarize: Hello Metro! Roee
As we (Soluto) move into the Mac world, it became clear to me that I, a proud PC guy, have to become a Mac user for a while in order to be able to get inside the heads of … Continue reading
Hi, I’m looking to hire two very smart people to play leading business, product and marketing roles at Soluto. These are challenging, senior positions requiring experience, creativity, execution and being very smart (did I say that already?). In an attempt to reach … Continue reading