- An insight from Apple on the the real meaning of hiring top people
- What I wouldn’t do to welcome Windows 8 into the world… Hello Metro!
- The greatest trick Apple ever pulled was making you think it’s YOUR fault
- BCC is evil, and a cry for help to email makers
- The Fifth Point of Infinity (Or: Why Firefox Pisses me Off)
- Soluto is hiring for two amazing business positions, know anyone relevant?
- A birthday summary of the passing year
- Product Basics – Some Learn Your Product, Others Don’t (or: a Twitter #Fail story)
Category Archives: Experiences
Yes, I would even dismember my beloved old Packard Bell Statesmen! (This is for a very cool project that’ll be exposed soon…) So… Hello Metro! To summarize: Hello Metro! Roee
A couple of months ago Google’s Marissa Mayer arrived in the holy land, and among other places she visited the famous Garage, where she was hosted by Yossi Vardi. This was right after Soluto’s win at TechCrunch Disrupt where she … Continue reading