- An insight from Apple on the the real meaning of hiring top people
- What I wouldn’t do to welcome Windows 8 into the world… Hello Metro!
- The greatest trick Apple ever pulled was making you think it’s YOUR fault
- BCC is evil, and a cry for help to email makers
- The Fifth Point of Infinity (Or: Why Firefox Pisses me Off)
- Soluto is hiring for two amazing business positions, know anyone relevant?
- A birthday summary of the passing year
- Product Basics – Some Learn Your Product, Others Don’t (or: a Twitter #Fail story)
Author Archives: Roee Adler
Yesterday I sat with Tomer Dvir and Ishay Green, together the “senior management” of Soluto, and we discussed a certain subject of high urgency. In the middle of the heated discussion the door opened, and Ofer, one of our developers, … Continue reading
Today I encountered a post by Moti Karmona about how Israelis and Americans perceive things differently, or rather how Israelis misinterpret American euphemisms to have a literal meaning. Funny and very true. It reminded me of a misinterpretation story from … Continue reading
I’m a compulsive collector. I’ve been that way all my life. Never stamps, stamps are stupid, but almost anything else (I apologize to stamp collectors, but, like, seriously?) In my childhood I collected bugs (real life bugs), cigarette packs, types … Continue reading
A couple of months ago Google’s Marissa Mayer arrived in the holy land, and among other places she visited the famous Garage, where she was hosted by Yossi Vardi. This was right after Soluto’s win at TechCrunch Disrupt where she … Continue reading
This is a true story about a double murder I took part in. In November of 1994 I was a 15 year old Israeli Jewish 10th grader. Back then Israel was much more popular than today, however kids my age … Continue reading